Loan in Turkey

 

konut-kredisi1 CREDIT FROM THE DEVELOPER. Interest-free installments directly from the developer

You have a great opportunity to obtain credit on favorable terms directly from the developer in Alanya in Turkey. This process is quite easy and simple. A sale contact with a description of all details about payment is all you need. There is no need for any other additional documents and financial expenses.

Payment plan: prepayment is 30%. The rest of the amount (70%) you should be paid in 5 years (60 months). This procedure is honest and without risks both for the buyer and the seller. Payment in instalments can be carried out by transferring funds from the buyer to the seller’s account. The currency of payment is Turkish lira (TL), euro (€) or U.S. dollar ($). The loan period is from 1 to 5 years.

2 BANK CREDIT

Real estate agency ArbatHomes in cooperation with the Turkish Deniz Bank can offer you a unique financial product. If you are planning to buy a property (an apartment or a villa in Turkey) and need additional finance, contact the real estate agency ArbatHomes. We will help you to make the right financial decision. You will have an opportunity to take a loan from the leading bank in Turkey with a relatively low interest.

The main features of a mortgage in Turkey are:

  • Deniz Bank provides an opportunity to take a loan in Turkish lira, euro, U.S. dollar, English pounds, and Russian rubles;
  • 50% of the loan amount with a fixed interest for a 10-year payout period;
  • The loan amount is maximum 60% of the assessed value;
  • The amount of the monthly applicant’s allowance for the loan is maximum 50% of monthly income received on hand;
  • Methods of assessing income: wages transferred to the bank, the average income for 2 years and the size of the pension;
  • Not limited amount of credit (no loan ceiling);
  • Applicant’s nationality – all countries that have a reciprocity agreement with Turkey;
  • The loan term is from 1 to 10 years;
  • Fixed crediting rate;
  • Advanced repayment is available (only if a pay fine which is 2%);
  • Deniz Bank obtain an appraisal of real estate. An assessment will be done by an expert from Deniz bank or by an authorized agent. The preliminary assessment cost 600 Turkish liras and is usually paid by the borrower.
  • Permissible applicants age is 25-70 years;
  • The maximum age of applicants by the established time of full repayment is 70 years;
  • Compulsory Earthquake Insurance (DASK) is organized by Deniz Bank and paid by the borrower;
  • Life insurance of the applicant is optional (depends on the borrower);
  • Monthly payments are automatically made from the account in Deniz Bank;
  • The validity period of the preliminary loan offer is 4 months;
  • The extension of the validity period of the preliminary offer is up to 18 months (with an additional fee – 1%);
  • The bank guarantee that if for some reason you could not pay your loan at maturity, your real estate will be safe.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY DENIZ BANK TO PROVIDE MORTGAGE FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS: For employees of firms / enterprises

  • Written verification of your position and salary. Make sure it is dated and written on company letterhead, containing the date of employment, position and monthly income.
  • A document confirming the authority of the person who issued the previous document (verification of your position and salary).
  • Documents confirming property rights (for owners of real estate or landowners – a photocopy of the certificate of state registration of the right, for owners of vehicles – a photocopy of the vehicle’s technical passport).
  • Proof of income.
  • Credit report (a document containing a credit history).
  • Bank statement (flow of funds) to prove that you have access to enough money to pay for a dawm payment and any closing costs.
  • An official document from Internal Revenue Service containing information about annual income and paid taxes.

For business owners:

  • Certificate confirming the establishment of a company and registration in the commercial register.
  • If there is a partnership, a document containing a partnership stake is needed.
  • Balance sheet and profit table for the last two years
  • Documents confirming property rights (for owners of real estate or landowners – a photocopy of the certificate of state registration of the right, for owners of vehicles – a photocopy of the vehicle’s technical passport).
  • Proof of income.
  • Credit report (a document containing a credit history).
  • Bank statement (flow of funds) to prove that you have access to enough money to pay for a dawm payment and any closing costs.
  • An official document from Internal Revenue Service containing information about annual income and paid taxes.

Note: All documents should be translated into Turkish by a sworn translator. To obtain a loan all original documents with seals, signatures and apostille should be provided.

blank